- U.S. News & World Report's 2023–2024 Best MBA Programs
- #12 in Entrepreneurship
- #23 in Marketing
- #27 in Management
- #27 in The Princeton Review/Entrepreneur's 2023 Top Schools for Entrepreneurship
- #5 in the West
MBA Program Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- 2 years of full-time work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity for graduate level quantitative courses, either through previous coursework (business math or intermediate algebra) or test scores.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Fall (August) 2023
The fall 2023 semester begins on August 28, 2023.
- January 6, 2023: Round 1
- March 6, 2023: Round 2
- May 6, 2023: Round 3 (All international applicants are strongly encouraged to apply by this date.)
- July 6, 2023: Round 4 (Final deadline for all applicants to the program; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.)
Spring (January) 2024
- November 18, 2023: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2023: Deadline for domestic applicants.