- Ranked top 50 nationally in U.S. News & World Report's 2021 Best MBA Programs
- 12th in Entrepreneurship
- 23rd in Marketing
- 25th in Accounting
- Ranked Tier 1 by CEO Magazine in 2020
MBA Program Eligibility Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution.
- 2 years of full-time work experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity for graduate level quantitative courses, either through previous coursework (business math or intermediate algebra) or test scores.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Spring (January) 2021
- November 18, 2020: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2020: Deadline for domestic applicants.
Fall (August) 2021
- January 6, 2021: Early deadline.
- March 6, 2021: Priority deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- May 6, 2021: Final deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa. Priority deadline for domestic applicants.
- July 6, 2021: Final deadline for domestic applicants; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.