International Student MBA Admission Requirements
International students must meet the following requirements in addition to the regular admission requirements.
International applicants who have completed their postsecondary education from an institution outside the U.S. must hold a degree from a university recognized by the Ministry of Education as a degree granting institution. Transcripts from an international institution must be translated and evaluated by a U.S. transcript evaluation service (e.g. Global Services Associates, Educational Credential Evaluators, International Education Research Foundation or World Education Services). The purpose of the evaluation is to verify that your postsecondary degree is the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree.
Student Visa for MBA Program
- Complete your application
- Complete the Graduate Financial Resource Statement
- Include official documents verifying funds to cover tuition and expenses for the first year of the two-year MBA program.
- If you are being sponsored by another person, you need to:
- Submit a letter from that individual or institution stating that they will sponsor you.
- Provide official financial documents in the sponsor's name to show funding for the first year of the program
If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of International Students & Scholars at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score. Exceptions to this rule may be made for students from countries where English is one of several official languages, as well as at the discretion of the program director. You must score:
- 80 or above on the Internet TOEFL (iBT only)
- 250 or above on the Computer Adaptive TOEFL
- 600 or above on the standardized paper TOEFL
- The minimum IELTS score is 6.0
Have ETS send your scores to LMU, Institution Code 4403.
Start the online application process. (Note: You will be redirected to BusinessCAS online application. Create an account and search for Loyola Marymount University. Then select MBA.)