LMU MBA Admission Requirements
A completed application consists of the following, submitted online or mailed directly to LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045:
- Application (online form)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official GMAT or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Applicants who went to high school in a foreign country where English was not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score
- Two official copies of all transcripts
- Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution. You are required to show evidence of college-level math (either business math or intermediate algebra) before you can enroll in quantitative MBA courses.
The average GPA of admitted applicants is 3.35.
Two years of work experience is required (internships are acceptable). The average work experience of admitted applicants is four years. LMU also offers an Executive MBA program that requires 8+ years of managerial experience.
You must provide official sealed transcripts supplied by all schools you attended. This includes any coursework done at community colleges, junior colleges, extension programs, post-secondary schools and other institutions.
GMAT and GRE
The GMAT is never waived, for any reason. The average GMAT score is 596. Submit your highest GMAT score for consideration.
- You may take the GRE in place of the GMAT
- Send GRE score directly to LMU, GRE code is 4403
- You should have ETS send your GMAT score to LMU, GMAT Institution Code: MS XXN25
- GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date
- LMU will consider GMAT scores that are below average if other application submissions indicate a strong performance profile
You may defer your acceptance for a maximum of one year. After one year, you must reapply. Admission is not guaranteed at a later time.
Spring 2019 Application Deadline
***Applications are currently being accepted for Spring 2019.***
The application deadline for Spring 2019 admission is December 1, 2018.
You will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process.