A completed application consists of the following, submitted online:
- Application (online form)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official GMAT or GRE score (click here to view our GMAT/GRE waiver policy and school codes)
*Note: Due to COVID-19, the GMAT (click here) and GRE (click here) may now be taken online at home.
- Two years of full-time work experience is preferred
- Applicants whose native language is not English and have not completed a bachelor's degree or higher at a university in the United States or other country where English is the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score
*Note: Due to COVID-19, the TOEFL may now be taken online at home.
- A personal statement of no more than 2 pages (12-point font, double-spaced) that addresses why you are applying to the MBA program at this point in your career, what your short- and long-term career goals are, and why the LMU MBA is a good fit for your professional development needs.
- One transcript from every college or university you have attended, whether or not you earned a degree.
- You may upload unofficial transcripts directly into your online application.
- You should request an official electronic transcript from any institution where you earned a degree. Request that official transcripts be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Currently we are unable to process paper transcripts due to the COVID-19 campus shutdown. If your university is unable to send an official transcript electronically, please scan and upload a copy of your transcript into your application, or scan and e-mail it as a pdf file to email@example.com.
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution. You are required to show evidence of college-level math (either business math or intermediate algebra) before you can enroll in quantitative MBA courses.
Applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.
Spring (January) 2021
Final deadlines for application submission for spring 2021 are:
- November 18, 2020: Deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- December 2, 2020: Deadline for applicants who do not require a student visa.
Fall (August) 2021
Deadlines for fall 2021 are:
- January 6, 2021: Early deadline for fall 2021 admission.
- March 6, 2021: Priority deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- May 6, 2021: Final deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa. Priority deadline for domestic applicants.
- July 6, 2021: Final deadline for domestic applicants; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.