LMU MBA Admission Requirements
A completed application consists of the following, submitted online or mailed directly to LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045:
- Application (online form)
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official GMAT or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Two years of work experience is required.
- International applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score
- Two official copies of all transcripts
- Personal Statement (2-3 pages)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
All applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor's degree from a foreign institution. You are required to show evidence of college-level math (either business math or intermediate algebra) before you can enroll in quantitative MBA courses.
The average GPA of admitted applicants is 3.35.
Two years of work experience is required (internships are acceptable). The average work experience of admitted applicants is four years. LMU also offers an Executive MBA program that requires 8+ years of managerial experience.
You must provide official sealed transcripts supplied by all schools you attended. This includes any coursework done at community colleges, junior colleges, extension programs, post-secondary schools and other institutions.
GMAT and GRE
We would like to see scores of 600 and above. Submit your highest GMAT score for consideration. In addition to the GMAT score, we review an applicant’s entire experience – both academic and professional.
- You may take the GRE in place of the GMAT
- Send GRE score directly to LMU, GRE code is 4403
- You should have ETS send your GMAT score to LMU, GMAT Institution Code: MS XXN25
- GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date
- LMU will consider GMAT scores that are below average if other application submissions indicate a strong performance profile
You may defer your acceptance for a maximum of one year. After one year, you must reapply. Admission is not guaranteed at a later time.
Fall 2019 Application Deadline
***Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2019.***
- Fall 2019 admission:
- early application deadline is April 1, 2019
- regular application deadline is June 3, 2019
You will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process.