"I've absolutely loved LMU, enjoyed every class, and have established great friendships. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else for my MBA." - Adriana Franco, MBA '15
Student-focused. Welcoming. Flexible. Friendly. That's how MBA students describe the program and the down-to-earth, tightly knit community at Loyola Marymount University.
LMU MBA students are a diverse group of professionals spanning many countries, industries and businesses.
Making It All Work
Most MBA students at LMU manage a full-time job while earning their degree. The flexibility of the program enables students to continue advancing their professional pursuits as they complete their studies.
- Classes are held in the evening
- Course selection can be customized to your area of emphasis after the first year
- Coursework may be transferred from a partner university through the Jesuit MBA Transfer Network. Certain conditions apply.
Expanding and Nurturing Your Network
The MBA Student Association (MBASA) and MBA Alumni Association provide numerous opportunities to meet other students and alumni, business experts, and professionals from a wide variety of industries such as entertainment, real estate, finance and entrepreneurship. These opportunities focus on making connections and building relationships - either through business events, fun/social mixers or service/philanthropic efforts.
Past events include:
- Growing an Eco-Friendly Brand
- Women in Leadership Panel
- St. Joseph's Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen
- Heal the Bay Beach Cleanup
- Annual Student/Alumni BBQ & Tailgate
- Hollywood Bowl Concerts
- Casino Night
MBA Student Organizations
A great way to enhance the MBA student experience and further build your network at LMU is by getting involved in various groups. Student-led organizations range from Toastmasters to function-specific groups like the Finance Association and Entrepreneurship Society. Learn more about MBA student organizations.
Attend an info session to hear what it's like to be an MBA student at LMU!