MBA Admissions | Apply Online
Congratulations on taking the next step toward obtaining your graduate degree with us. Our goal is to help make the MBA application process as easy and efficient as possible.
Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the MBA Admissions Committee within one month. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (Note: You will be redirected to LMU Graduate Admission.)
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts (one copy) of all colleges and universities attended
- Approved transcript evaluation for international universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Two years of work experience is required.
- Applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement- no more than 2 pages (12-point font, double-spaced) that addresses why you are applying to the MBA program at this point in your career, what your short- and long-term career goals are, and why the LMU MBA is a good fit for your professional development needs.
We are still accepting applications for spring (January) 2020 admission. International applicants should complete their applications no later than November 18, 2019, and domestic applicants should apply no later than December 2, 2019.
We have several upcoming deadlines for fall (August) 2020 admission. Applications are reviewed as they are received, and applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application. Remaining deadlines for fall 2020:
- January 6, 2020
- March 6, 2020: Priority deadline for scholarship consideration.
- May 6, 2020: Final deadline for scholarship consideration; final deadline for international applicants requiring a student visa.
- July 6, 2020: Final deadline for domestic applicants; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply well before the deadline.