MBA Admissions | Apply Online
***Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2019.***
- Fall 2019 admission:
- early application deadline is April 1, 2019
- regular application deadline is June 3, 2019
Congrats on taking the next step toward obtaining your graduate degree with us. Our goal is to help make the MBA application process as easy and efficient as possible.
Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the MBA Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (you will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process)
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Approved transcript evaluation for international universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement (2-3 pages)
Mail all completed documents to: LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045