MBA Admissions | Apply Online
***Applications are currently being accepted for Spring 2020.***
Admission for fall 2019 is now closed. The application deadline for spring 2020 admission is December 2, 2019.
Congrats on taking the next step toward obtaining your graduate degree with us. Our goal is to help make the MBA application process as easy and efficient as possible.
Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the MBA Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (Note: You will be redirected to BusinessCAS online application. Create an account and search for Loyola Marymount University. Then select MBA.)
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts (one copy) of all colleges and universities attended
- Approved transcript evaluation for international universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Two years of work experience is required.
- Applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement (2-3 pages)