Congratulations on taking the next step toward obtaining your graduate degree with us. Our goal is to help make the MBA application process as easy and efficient as possible.
Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the MBA Admissions Committee within one month. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (Note: You will be redirected to LMU Graduate Admission.)
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts (one copy) of all colleges and universities attended
- Approved transcript evaluation for international universities attended
- Official GMAT or GRE score (click here to view our GMAT/GRE waiver policy and school codes)
- Two years of full-time work experience is preferred
- Applicants that did not receive a high school diploma or bachelor's degree in the United States or a foreign country where English is not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score.
- Personal statement- no more than 2 pages (12-point font, double-spaced) that addresses why you are applying to the MBA program at this point in your career, what your short- and long-term career goals are, and why the LMU MBA is a good fit for your professional development needs.
Click here to view application deadlines. However, applications are reviewed as they are received; there is no need to wait until a deadline to submit your application. Applicants should expect to receive an admission decision within one month of submitting a complete application.