Are you a force for good in the global community? Are you striving to become a more agile, courageous and confident business leader? The LMU MBA Program is looking for MBA students who embody the LMU College of Business Administration mission and core values to join our fall 2023 class of Dean’s Ambassadors.
Students selected for the Dean’s Ambassador team will be awarded the following:
- $24,000 MBA Program scholarship.
- The opportunity to attend a private networking brunch with Dayle M. Smith, dean of the LMU College of Business Administration, and fellow incoming ambassadors before starting the MBA Program.
- A student ambassador role with the MBA admission team to recruit and welcome new students to the MBA Program including:
- Serving as a student panelist at Open House and other recruitment events.
- Hosting prospective students for class visits.
- Partnering with the admission team to host social events for prospective and incoming students.
While the world struggles to redefine the goals of business, our path remains clear. We believe in triple-bottom-line business models. We promote an entrepreneurial mindset, encouraging creative and disruptive solutions. We embrace our global community and break down barriers to collaboration to pursue the advancement of all humanity.
We are eager to identify students who embody and/or pursue these ideals and welcome them to the Dean’s Ambassador team.
How to Apply
- Submit your MBA Program application by March 6, 2023. This includes uploading unofficial transcripts. It is preferred that your GMAT/GRE test scores are also submitted by the deadline if you are required to submit them.
- Check the Dean’s Ambassador Scholarships box on the application. Instead of a separate scholarship application, applicants need to check a box on the MBA Program application that indicates they are applying for a Dean’s Ambassador Scholarship.
- Upload a short essay. After checking the box on the application, you will be prompted to upload a brief essay, no more than 250 words, addressing why you are a good candidate for the Dean’s Ambassador team. Please address how the LMU College of Business Administration mission and values resonate with you, what you have done in the past to promote these principles if applicable, and how you plan to use your LMU MBA to pursue these ideals.
If you are not selected, or are not able to submit your application by the deadline, you are still eligible for other program-based scholarships that are available. Please visit our MBA Program Admission page for additional deadlines.