LMU MBA Admission Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited US institution or the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree from a foreign institution
- At least two years of work experience (internships are acceptable)
- Take the GMAT or GRE
- Take the TOEFL or IELTS (required if you did not graduate from a US high school)
A completed application consists of the following, submitted online or mailed directly to LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045:
- Application (online form)
- $50 application fee
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (if attended high school outside the US)
- Official transcripts (two copies) from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal statement (two pages)
- Two confidential sealed letters of recommendation completed on the forms supplied
You are required to show evidence of college-level math (either business math or intermediate algebra) before you can enroll in quantitative MBA courses.
The average GPA of admitted applicants is 3.35.
Two years of work experience is required. Internships are acceptable. The average work experience of admitted applicants is four years. LMU also offers an Executive MBA program that requires 6+ years of managerial experience.
You must provide official sealed transcripts supplied by all schools you attended. This includes any coursework done at community colleges, junior colleges, extension programs, post-secondary schools and other institutions.
GMAT and GRE
The GMAT is never waived, for any reason. The average GMAT score is 596. Submit your highest GMAT score for consideration.
- You may take the GRE in place of the GMAT
- Send GRE score directly to LMU, GRE code is 4403
- You should have ETS send your GMAT score to LMU, GMAT Institution Code: MS XXN25
- GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date
- LMU will consider GMAT scores that are below average if other application submissions indicate a strong performance profile
You may defer your acceptance for a maximum of one year. After one year, you must reapply. Admission is not guaranteed at a later time.
Fall 2016 Admission Deadline
The final admission deadline for Fall 2016 is July 15, 2016.
You will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process.