Applications are currently being accepted and are evaluated on a rolling basis. Once your application is complete, you will be notified of the decision by the Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (you will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process)
- $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement (two pages)
- Official Transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Official TOEFL score or IELTS score (Not required for graduates of U.S. high schools)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Mail all completed documents to: LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Application Deadline for Fall 2015
- June 26, 2015 - Applications received by this date will receive priority admission notification.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit the Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid page for more information. For help with the financial aid process, visit Graduate Financial Aid.