How to Apply
Applications are now available for the upcoming spring, summer and fall semesters. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. Once your application is complete, you will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (you will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Transcripts (International transcripts must be evaluated)
- GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- TOEFL (Not required for graduates of U.S. high schools)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee of $50
- Mail all completed documents to: Graduate Admissions, Loyola Marymount University, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Click here to view the Graduate Bulletin
Non-degree Application - Please contact the Graduate Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.946.5681.
For Re-Applicants: Please review the re-application Re-Application Instructions before filling out the re-applicant Re-Applicant Form.
- August 3, 2014 (Fall 2014)
Tuition and Fees
Please visit Student Accounts for information on fees.
For help with the financial aid process, please visit Graduate Financial Aid.