Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2016 and are evaluated on a rolling basis. Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (you will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process)
- $50 Application Fee
- Personal Statement (two pages)
- Official Transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Official TOEFL score or IELTS score (Not required for graduates of U.S. high schools)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Mail all completed documents to: LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Application Deadline for Fall 2016
- The early action deadline is April 1, 2016.
- The regular admission deadline is June 1, 2016.
Tuition & Fees
Please visit Tuition, Fees & Financial Aid for more information. For help with the financial aid process, visit Graduate Financial Aid.