MBA Admissions | Apply Online
***Applications are currently being accepted for Fall 2018.***
The early application deadline for Fall 2018 admission is April 1, 2018.
The regular application deadline for Fall 2018 admission is June 1, 2018.
We are happy that you are taking the next step toward obtaining your graduate degree with us. Our goal is to help make the MBA application process as easy and efficient as possible.
Once your application is complete, you will be notified by the MBA Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online (you will be redirected to Grad Division to start the online application process)
- $50 Application Fee
- Official Transcripts (two copies) of all colleges and universities attended
- Approved transcript evaluation for international universities attended
- Official GMAT score or GRE score (GMAT scores are sent to colleges/institutions within 20 days of your test date)
- Applicants who went to high school in a foreign country where English was not the primary language must submit a TOEFL score or IELTS score.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement (two pages)
Mail all completed documents to: LMU Graduate Admissions, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045