How to Apply
Applications are now available for the upcoming spring, summer and fall semesters. Applications are evaluated on a rolling basis. Once your application is complete, you will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee within two weeks. The following items must be received prior to application review:
- Apply Online
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Transcripts (International transcripts must be evaluated)
- GMAT score or GRE score
- TOEFL (Not required for graduates of U.S. high schools)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Application Fee of $50
- Mail all completed documents to: Graduate Admissions, Loyola Marymount University, 1 LMU Drive, Suite 1840 Los Angeles, CA 90045
Click here to view the Graduate Bulletin
Non-degree Application - Please contact the Graduate Division at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.946.5681.
- March 31, 2014 (Summer 2014)
- May 31, 2014 (Fall 2014)
Tuition and Fees
Please visit Student Accounts for information on fees.
For help with the financial aid process, please visit Graduate Financial Aid.