MBA students at LMU gain access to a well-connected alumni network of over 3,000 individuals. When you become an MBA student, you join the ranks of an elite group that is highly focused on career success, community service and personal development.
- Career Services Office
- MBA Alumni Board
- LMU Alumni Relations Office
- Give to the LMU College of Business Administration
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
- Read the current issue of the Business Matters newsletter
- Contact us to report address/phone/email changes
MBA Alumni Association
As soon as you enroll at LMU, you will be invited to connect with alumni through the MBA Alumni Association. This group develops, maintains and strengthens relationships among alumni and students by providing mentorship opportunities along with professional, philanthropic and social events to ensure continued excellence of the MBA program.
“As an alum, LMU facilitates opportunities to keep networking and keep learning. This school is about helping others. That core value is important to who I’ve become.” – Anna Sivak ’08